Hi my favorite readers!It is time to share another needed update about Booktoots Healing. So here goes…
Something else has come to my attention that needs addressing. This site has been up and running for over 12 years, and some new readers have been asking me some strange questions.
Anyways, here are some answers that need to be reiterated:
* As stated in other parts of this site, I own all content on this site. That is, outside of sponsors and advertising links and logos. Those are clearly stated to avoid confusion.
* I write all the posts, not some content farm. If there is a guest post…it is clearly stated. Credit is given where credit is due.
* I do not pay anyone to write anything on this site. So, don’t approach me with your great compliment about my site that turns into a request for a job.
When needed, I do all research to write my posts. I state sources.
* I get the information for my tkr posts from first-hand experience. Don’t insult me by asking who gave me the info about recuperating from a tkr. I know, because I’ve been there and done that.
* Look down in my footer area and you will notice that this site is using Word Press software.
* All links included in any of my posts have been researched by me and found fit to share with you, my valued readers. I do not take part in sharing gossip.
* Kindly take the time to peruse through my site before asking me a question that more than likely has already been answered. Use my Search box!
* There is no such thing as a quick fix.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and visiting my site.
Good luck and keep in touch!
Find my tkr blog post discussing another needed update about Booktoots Healing interesting? Kindly share…